note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





9.06.2010

Miss H turns four!

This beautiful girl is the daughter of a really good friend of mine from Highschool. And I have been luck enough to become friends with her Mama too, who is an amazing lady! I was so excited that she had asked me to take her pictures for her fourth bithday, it was a complete pleasure!

Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years

Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years





Miss H ~ 4 years

No comments: