note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





5.03.2010

Baby S turns ONE!

Well Baby S finally turned ONE! And what a cutie he is! I have so enjoyed photographing Baby S every month! He actually was a bit grumpy this day which is unusual for him when we do a shoot. He also would not sit still for anything, well except his cupcake. I will miss seeing him every month, but I know I will get to see him soon for family pictures and I hope his 18 month pictures.

Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year





Baby S ~ 1 Year

No comments: