note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





3.31.2010

Baby S ~ 11 Months

Well he is actually ONE already and I haven't taken those pictures yet, but here are his 11 month photos that I took a month ago. He just keeps getting more and more wiggly every time I take his pictures, so we will see how is One year old pics go. I am really going to miss this little guy!

Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Baby S ~ 11 months





Photobucket





Baby S ~ 11 months

No comments: