note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





1.13.2010

My Boy!

I don't think I have ever shared pictures of my son on here. Mostly because he is very uncooperative when I take pictures of him.
My Mac just recently turned two and I had to get some pictures of him. I ended up having to set him up on a short book shelf so that he couldn't run away and it worked well. He still wasn't the most cooperative, but I loved the outcome.
These pictures show his personality 100%.
He is a sweet, silly, goofy, boy full of alot of energy.
And he is so stinkin cute I just can't get over it!
I am one lucky Mama!
...and YES he is a red head!

McCoy ~ TWO years old





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years





Mac ~ 2 years




1 comment:

Lis said...

so VERY cute! But that last one! I LOVE IT! baby toes are the BEST!