note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





11.01.2009

Doing Mini-Sessions...

I will be doing Mini Sessions
Saturday, November 14th.

Eight Slot Times:
Slot 1 ~ n/a
Slot 2 ~ n/a
Slot 3 ~ taken
Slot 4 ~ taken
Slot 5 ~ 1:30-1:55pm
Slot 6 ~taken
Slot 7 ~ taken
Slot 8 ~ taken

You will need to email me (the link is to the right under "contact me") with the time you would like, give me your first and second choice for time slots.
It will be first come first serve when booking your time.
(I will only be making appointments for people that email me at my photography email not my personal email.)

Location will be announced as it gets closer.
And let's pray that we don't get rained out!

The Mini Session package:
It would be $25 for a 15-25 minute shoot and you would recieve 5-10 photos via email.
Payment due at time of shoot.

4 comments:

Josh and Amy said...

There are some great places in Eugene even if it does rain :)

Jenni said...

Wow! What beautiful photos! You are an AMAZING photographer. I am totally impressed!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Beautiful work brenley. I showed Aaron the newest shoot and he loved them. He said, "wow, she does a really great job!" you sure do! keep up the good work!

FarrEver Family said...

filling up so fast! I am so happy that things are going so well for you. I love having your pictures to look through and have it spark ideas in my own head.
I love you Bren