note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





9.01.2009

The D Family

I have known this family for a very long time.
I have shared alot of my life with this family:
My mother used to babysit the older ones when they were very little, when I was older we became next door neighbors, I used to work for the Dad, I remember when they brought home their two youngest from Korea, Bryce and I even babysat all the kids for a week while the parents were on a trip, and they were kind enough to be a reference for us when we were applying to adopt.
I could not believe how grown up every one was. It was so great to see all of them again, it had been way too long!

The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family





The D Family

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I bet that was so fun to shoot a family with older kids. I recognize them! Wow, their kids have grown! Great pictures Brenley! I can hardly wait for you to do ours (hopefully my 3 year old will be cooperative! --that is if you still want to).