note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





8.07.2009

The P Family

It was great to see these old friends and get to photograph their cute little family.
What a treat!

The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







THe P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family







The P Family

5 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

What a beautiful family. I bet they are LOVING these pictures!

Liz said...

Wow, you captured Brenda's family so beatifully! I especially love the one of them all together on the road. I can't believe how big her kids have grown since she moved away. Thanks for sharing!!

Kimi said...

Beautiful! I have not seen them in forever! They look great!

Jenni said...

Wow=all the photos look great! I must say that I really LOVE number 6 and number 12 of the little boy- so sweet! Great job,as always!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures! You did a great job! I really need you to do my fam before you guys move away. please????