note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





8.03.2009

Baby S { 4 months }

Baby S is back, and just getting cuter and cuter! If that is even possible!
What I loved about this shoot as that I was able to capture a little bit of what he is doing right now. Like sticking his tounge out and shoving his fist in his mouth. And smiling and cooing so cute!

Baby S ~ 4 months





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Baby S ~ 4 months





Photobucket





Baby S ~ 4 months





Baby S ~ 4 months

2 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Brenley,
These are beautiful. So glad to see things are going so well for you. Totally booked in August! Way to go girl!

Jenni said...

LOVE the ones with his fingers in his mouth!