note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





6.28.2009

Baby S { 3 months}

This sweet little one gets to come back to get his pictures taken every month! I am so excited! Isn't he just seriously adorable! LOVE his cheeks! He was so sleepy during his session, but it made for some great photos, don't you think?

Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months




Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months





Baby S ~ 3 Months

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Brenley, seriously these are all so amazing. I love the fact that he is so little, but you still managed to capture his personality in your photography. What an adorable little baby, and great work on the photography.

Becky Rose said...

This baby is delicious! He's eatable! and you do an amazing job with the pictures!