I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business
Wow! You really did this famiy justice. They look great and you did a really good job! Very creative shoot! Now we'll have to have you do us! Dane's already 6 months!!!
Youre so SWEET! But really, I think everyone thinks other peoples pictures are better than their own. I think YOURS are amazing!!! More amazing than MINE for sure! Im still just learning how to use my camera! Oh and im not sure which pictures your asking about BUT Ill tell you that I usually use actions from Flourish (the retro and vintage) & MCP actions (quickie collection). I use Florabella, flourish and hamelin textures... What do you use? Do you use lightroom at all? What kind of camera do you shoot with? and Lenses? Are you sick of me yet? I love knowing what other photographers are using! Sorry for all the questions! Ihope you dont mind! =)
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” -Aaron Siskind
I love being a wife, mother and photographer. I am a daughter of a photographer. As a young girl I loved taking pictures. Over the years I learned to love not just taking pictures, but photography in its self. I believe there is nothing more beautiful to decorate your home with than photographs of your beautiful family.
7 comments:
Gorgeous, Brenley, just gorgeous! Sheesh! I have talent envy!! Yes, and camera envy, too. :)
I love the B family!!! Great pics.
Great Job Brenley! As always!
Wow! You really did this famiy justice. They look great and you did a really good job! Very creative shoot! Now we'll have to have you do us! Dane's already 6 months!!!
These are really AMAZING! I especially LOVE the top one with all the flowers!!!
Youre so SWEET! But really, I think everyone thinks other peoples pictures are better than their own. I think YOURS are amazing!!! More amazing than MINE for sure! Im still just learning how to use my camera! Oh and im not sure which pictures your asking about BUT Ill tell you that I usually use actions from Flourish (the retro and vintage) & MCP actions (quickie collection). I use Florabella, flourish and hamelin textures... What do you use? Do you use lightroom at all? What kind of camera do you shoot with? and Lenses? Are you sick of me yet? I love knowing what other photographers are using! Sorry for all the questions! Ihope you dont mind! =)
oh and Good luck tomorrow! You would think babies would be the EASIEST!!! Its so opposite!!! (in my opinion!!!)
Post a Comment