note:

I will no longer be doing photo shoots. Email me and I have some great recommendations for some very talented photagraphers who would love your business





1.26.2009

Baby D

Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D




Baby D

3 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

We wish you lived closer! When we are placed one day with our next one we want your photos!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful. The fourth is my fave.

Lizzie said...

I had no idea you had a photo blog. When did you get this? It looks awesome!!!

I really like the last one in this bunch of the feet. I love how the baby is in the background.

Also, I'm ready for a new camera. I have a Nikon D40, but I want more prime lenses (that they don't have for this camera), higher ISO possibilities with less noise, and more pixels. Do you have any suggestions?? I want one I can grow with. If I had endless money, I would probably go with the Nikon D3, but that's not an option for me right now. = )Do you have any suggestions?? What do you use? Thanks Brenley.